2.0

Buyer beware of the fine print that will charge you the "Full price" of that .5oz trial shipment, $89.95, if you don't cancel in 14 days. I worked for a telemarketing firm in 1996 that sold a trial membership for $1 and then made it impossible to get thru on a phone call to cancel.

Your credit card was nailed for $90 for an annual membership. They were sued by many attorneys general and had to pay double to the consumers they ripped off.

The Vitalie call center was easy to get thru to but I don't remember seeing the fine print.

"By clicking the "Rush my Trial" button, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Upon placing your order today you’ll be shipped a 30 days supply of RevitaH20 Vitamin E Serum (Just Pay $4.95 for S&H). If you feel RevitaH20 Vitamin E Serum is not for you, cancel within 14 day days from today to avoid the purchase fee of $89.95 and enrollment in the auto-shipment program which sends you 1 month supply every 30 days starting 30 days after your trial period at the low price of $89.95 per month.

You will be charged on same card provided today. For further information or to cancel anytime, call (888) 235-3079"

Waltirv wrote the review because of problems with payment at Vitalie Skincare. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vitalie Skincare to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vitalie Skincare vitalie skincare trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1019886

I read it. I did not see it.

Waltirv
to Anonymous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1020007

I think it is on the very last screen where you submit your information. You probably have to scroll down to see it and that's how they're trapping so many people like me. I'm no *** but I was duped.

Greer, South Carolina, United States #1019884

CJ Lockhart, NOT On MY Credit Card!