My husband ordered and a few days later cancelled the trial, but apparently they request didn't go threw so we recieved another shipment along with 89 dollar charge. so I called and the first lady I spoke with told me I was wrong and that I could not get my money back and she was super rude ,snickering at me, and very demanding .

So I insisted I talk to a supervisor and she said that my husband never cancelled and then she hung up on me¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not only dissatisfied but I'm beyond words at this point that. Never have I encoureted such bad customer service.. I will be taking this up to the better business beroue..

And I will be hiring an attorney and I will go public with this!!!!!!! This company will be exposed!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of trial product. Vitalie Skincare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trial product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vitalie Skincare.

Comments

This company is a total scam....After ordering the trial sample they billed me $178.00 for the refills that was in the fine print. Strangely, to this date I have not received the second shipment that I was billed for and customer service is a joke.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT............SCAM ARTIS!