I ordered the product for a fee of 4.95 for shipping and handling.It came in a box with no return address.

15 days after I ordered I was charged with 89.95 and I called the company to request a refund and they absolutely refused. I cancelled My debit card so there can be no further charges and filed a claim with my bank.

Their customer service was rude and they hung up on me.PLEASE do not order anything from them!!!!or you will be out at least 95.00 and if you dont like the product they won't refund your money either.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $95. This person is overall dissatisfied with Vitalie Skincare. The most disappointing about vitalie skincare trial at Vitalie Skincare was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vitalie Skincare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Vitalie Skincare to other companies on our site.

Comments

Just got charged overnight and same customer service was not hung up on though.They couldn't send me to a manager or a fraud department either.

They wont refund my money and claimed that they are cancelling my account.

The purchase listed over night was listed as a different company as well It was listed as Dazzle Skin Care.